Welcome to NED Breaks
Engage your students brains
How to use Ned Breaks
- Click on See all NED Breaks or get a random one
- Have your students stand up to do this
- Demonstrate the break with a student or assistant
- Give your students enough time to do it at least once each
- Have fun!
Why use NED Breaks?
- They increase blood flow to the brain
- Physical activity and human connection excite the production of Dopamine and other beneficial neurotransmitters
- These excitatory neurotransmitters will build strong dendritic connections through Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factors (BDNF = Miracle Grow for the Brain), increasing memory retention and capacity